martedì 21 agosto 2007

Jeez, I'm confused!

Others aren't. "Oh, come on," pleaded one of those set interlopers who's paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to mind the out-of-town goings-on (and not speak to the likes of me) on movie sets, Elizabethtown included. "I've seen them together. Something's going on."

When pressed, the pooper 'fessed he hasn't seen anything more than huddled conversations and meals together. Hell, even Louisville's locals have been reporting that--via these very electronic pages--for weeks now.

(And now that E's filming here in H-town, Kirsten and Orlando are right back at it, hanging tight locally. Love it!)

Quite frankly, since one of the supposed doers involved is one of those notoriously untouchable Lord of the Rings types, we may never know fer sure.

I mean, I hear the fussy Brit even talks on the phone through a handkerchief. For germ-avoidance purposes, natch. Sheesh, a lover like that ain't leavin' much of a trail, trust me.

Still in the mood for indelicate dissolution? Thought so.