martedì 21 agosto 2007

from Orlando_Watch

I am not sure if you post fan encounters I sent this to OBM too! Last Thursday I had my dream come true as a HUGE Orlando Bloom fan. I was sitting in Restaurant with my parents in Paris France, we' were there on vacation for my mother's birthday. I seriously don't even know how we ended up picking this bistro, but my step dad picked the very expensive Chez Pauline for my mom's birthday and low and behold sitting a few tables up from us was Orlando Bloom, his sister, a guy my age and Viggo Mortensen! I wasn't sure it was Orlando at first, it was such a freak thing! My mother recognized Viggo first and then I noticed Orlando! I wanted to go up and ask for an autograph but I didn't want to be rude so I just waited for them to leave. Viggo and Orlando's sister (I think it was her) left first and then Orlando and the guy got up and left. I followed them out and found Orlando standing outside smoking waiting for someone, He was startled when I came up to him and I apologized to him and he laughed and gave me his autograph on a napkin I brought outside, He wouldn't take any pictures, I think he was in a rush and he also said that he couldn't have his picture taken. He called me sweetheart, kissed my cheek and Thanked me in French! I melted on the spot! He was very friendly and so handsome face to face!

Elle