lunedì 30 luglio 2007

December 11, 2003

But what we're all dying to know is what's really going on with that
cuddly guy group--Dominic, Billy and Sean--right? "Tell me,"
I ventured to Hobbit honcho E.W., "how does it feel to have the Fellowship
coming to an end, both onscreen and off?"

"It's sad," he replied with a melancholy smile. "It's been four years
in the making, and in the process of that journey, we created a family. I
haven't begun to really accept it. I think when it does hit me, I'll be
really sad."

More up front about their nooky-loving ways was Hob-in-waiting D.M.

"All right, let's get it out in the open," I said. "Why is everyone
convinced there's something going on with you guys?"

"I think it's because we're all young, good-looking guys," he said without a hint of Tom Hanks' modesty. "We're kind of cheeky, and we're very physically tactile with one other," he gushed proudly.

"Tell me more!" I pressed.

"I love those guys," 'fessed Dommy-boy. "I don't [have] any qualms about it. They're my brothers, and I don't have any problem showing affection for men. I'm aware of my own sexuality enough to be free with people."

"Does you find it amusing that folks think you're queer?"

"Yes! What's wrong with being gay?" D.M. asked with a chuckle. "It's cool. If it keeps people talking, then it's all fine."