lunedì 16 luglio 2007


Daily Record UK

LORD OF THE RINGS WEEK: THE TRUE KINGS OF THE RING
The stars who rock Middle Earth

[cut]

Viggo ON ORLANDO: Not only is he very striking and very handsome and all of that, you actually thought, 'Oh, this is an Elf and how an elf sees and how an elf moves'. That was a lot of hard work.
It wasn't that they just found some guy running around acting like an Elf. 'Oh, lets put him in a movie'.
They took a chance on that and he did all the work and deserves a lot of credit for it.

Orlando ON VIGGO: Love him. He was a bit of a mentor for me. It was funny, when went back for re-shoots, I was on my own and he wasn't there, and I suddenly was sitting in the makeup bus that we'dbeen driving around in for the 18 months in New Zealand and I got really emotional and felt that it was kind of weird to be there without him there and sort of reflected on all of the happy conversations and chats and glasses of wine and talks that we would have at the end of the day or whatever. He really had a huge impact on my life as an actor.